Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blogblabla

So Hello...

This is my first post on my very own blog. Yes friends, I've entered the blogosphere and yet I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to do with this thing. I figured with my daily or perhaps weekly...ok let's be real, monthly communication with the world one might get a peak into this little 'ol head of mine. Wonder why you have to repeat what you said to me thricely? Wonder why I always tend to have a blank stare when looking at you? Wonder why I just don't care? Well, now you don't have to, because in these little paragraphs you'll understand what really goes on in my mind while the world continues to spin on its axis.

Now I can't really define what I'm going to write about or why I'm even writing because I assume most of my friends have jobs, love lives, and an aversion to televison, but hell, who cares. This is my blog and I will write to my heart's content about anything I damn well please. And yes I do NOT have an aversion to profanity.

So keep coming back often because I've got got a lot of random things I'd like to say.

Cheerio

3 comments:

Me said...

well hello there. Glad to know that you're still out there

Me said...

that was me by the way....

B

JP said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere. Maybe you can inspire me to come out of hybernation? Either way, I will frequent this site.

PS..isn't it chic?