Thursday, April 17, 2008

And Babies Make Three....

I'm going to tone down the sarcasm for this one little post because it deals with two extremely dear friends of mine who have informed me that they're pregnant. (note: I said pregnant and not preggos). Honestly I thought when this day came I'd have to start taking Xanax but to my surprise this unexpected news has brought me nothing but joy for me and downright elation for my friends. My peeps are going to be extraordinary mothers and I'll be the crazy single aunt who'll let them watch Pretty Woman at five. Can't wait!

So in closing....

Congrats besties. Life doesn't get much sweeter than this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks MK. You'll be happy to know you have a nephew on the way :) He wants you to come to Austin to visit...