Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Will CUT YOU if you Don't

I don't watch TV much anymore. No, really. I'm 100% serious. Is there a new Office this week? Guess what...I dunno. Ok I do know. Yes there is and it looks amusing. But...but..I don't watch it live anymore. I don't watch anything live anymore. Honest. I had this idea awhile ago to attempt to explain this sudden seismic shift but you know what? I didn't. Not that it matters because I'm telling you now. I don't watch television much anymore. But does anyone these days? In any sort of religious way? I don't know someone who does. Do you? Are the constant questions confusing? Sorry I'm listening to music right now so I'm not coherent. I listen to music now. I also read. And do yoga in my bedroom with this DVD of a yoga instructor in her 60's with more flexibility than I feel is comfortable to watch. In, by the way, a green unitard that shows off her womanly figure nether area triangle to the fullest disadvantage. Think basset hound. I also like doin' stuff like drinking water. But all this my friends is a red herring because I have a favor to ask. Friday Night Lights comes back to NBC this Friday and I want the show to survive. Admitedly I never got around to finishing the second season but it's good quality entertainment. And Taylor Kitsch is in it in all his future Gambit glory. I'm going to Tivo it to support. You will too. I'm telling you now. To get you motivated:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend:

I consider you a person with good taste, but unfortunately you are SO WRONG about friday...whatever it's called. Boringsville!

I will try to continue to love you and accept you as a friend, but you are making things a little difficult.

I hope your good taste flairs up again.

Kia Gregory said...

I will watch because you said so.

Anonymous said...

stop using my sayings!

Monique said...

Ximena....stop posting anonymously.

Jas said...

Your mom is very right about FNL. Also, you just now don't watch live TV anymore? Welcome to 2007.

Louie said...

I watched one episode with my Nana...had no idea what was happening but enthralled none the less