Monday, March 23, 2009

How so Lucky?

I have received text messages, gchat queries, and facebook comments from friends determined to know why I posted a positive message as a status update on said referenced facebook. So uncharacteristic of me I know but I can't help it. Today is a good today. I call it my Natasha Beddingfield day. Labeled as such because it's at precise moments like these, good moments, that a girl can't help but consider themselves part of a jewel toned color schemed shopping/laughing montage replete with smooth legs, headbands, and a fountain nearby for flavor. All captured, mind you, by the essence of the words from an of-the-now songstress singing about pocket fulls of sunshine and rain on the skin which no one can feel except for oneself. Yes girls, one of THOSE days.

I don't want to ruin the surprise but suffice it to say I won a contest and I'm going to get to write a review. Details will come soon so stay tuned. Until then...




And here is the rest of it.

No comments: